The types of personal information Global Translator Services collects about you through its web sites;
How it collects that information;
The general purposes for which it collects such information;
The types of organizations to which it discloses the information;
The choices and means by which individuals may limit its use and disclosure.
IT IS YOUR CHOICE
Whether and how certain personal information you provide is used (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it); and the manner in which a third party uses certain personal information you provide (where such use is unrelated to the uses for which you originally disclosed it).
After our clients have signed up for our services, we may be in communication with you about your account, technical questions you may have about services provided by us, or any other matter relating to those services. Those communications are essential to our relationship with you and to our ability to provide you with quality services that are responsive to your needs. At the same time, those communications give us helpful insights about you, your preferences and the ways in which we might improve our services. We therefore may maintain this information for future use.
For operational and quality assurance purposes, we take note of whether and how you use the information and services that we provide, such as by recording site traffic patterns and by maintaining log files of users' access to site files.
The information we receive from or about you is stored on systems designed to prevent the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information. We also encrypt your transmission of sensitive information to us (e.g., credit card numbers, account passwords) in the interest of heightened privacy protection and information integrity. Transactions within our account manager and purchase flows use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when transmitting data from your connection to our systems. You may click the lock icon within your web browser to verify the authenticity of any or our SSL certificates.
INFORMATION CORRECTIONS OR CHANGES
We use the information we collect to direct important notices and information affecting your account or services, as well as to provide general information that may be of interest to you, including newsletters, surveys and information about our service or product offerings or the offerings. You may opt-out of receiving information from us simply by notifying us of your desire in accordance with the opt-out instructions contained in any information message you receive from us.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
It is not the policy of Global Translator Services to not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process, protect the personal safety of our users or the public or to assist with infrastructure diagnostics and service usage.
Only those Global Translator Services employees that have a legitimate business purpose for accessing and handling personal information obtained by us are given authorization to do so. The unauthorized access or use of such information by a Global Translator Services employee is prohibited and constitutes grounds for disciplinary action.
NOTIFICATIONS OF CHANGESAdditionally, our information management systems are configured in such a way as to block or inhibit employees from accessing information that they have no authority to access.
Global Translator Services reserves the right to update, alter, add or remove any of our policies at any point in time. Policies are normally reviewed for legal relevancy once a year. Throughout the year, if an event occurs that requires policy updates to be performed, we will do so accordingly. We will make an effort to inform our clients of updated policies as they change, however we are not required to notify any client of any change on any policy. It is the client's responsibility to review our policies and maintain knowledge of their conditions. If any clients needs clarification on a policy, they are encouraged to contact us for assistance.
If a client either returns payment on an invoice, and or has a domain name that resolves to our network, and or uses our network infrastructure and services to host Internet related data and or email, the client is bound to the policies conditions created and maintained by Global Translator Services until the termination of service agreements.
Global Translator Services maintains this Web site for the purposes of information, education and communication. This Web site is intended for access and use only by residents of the United States. Nothing contained in this Web site should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located. Your access to and use of this Web site is subject to the following:
(1) This web site is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information in regard to the subject matter covered. It is published with the understanding that Global Translator Services is not rendering any legal advice for any particular case. If legal advice or expert assistance is required in a specific case or legal matter, the services of a competent professional should be sought. It is also understood that the laws on this subject may change from time to time, therefore any attorney, legal professional or individual reading the content in this web site, should contact Global Translator Services with questions regarding the current status of the law.
(2) Global Translator Services goal is to ensure that the information on this Web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Global Translator Services shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Web site or from your inability to access the Web site. Global Translator Services assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Web site or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the Web site.
(3) Some links in this Web site may lead to Web sites which are not under the control of Global Translator Services When you visit any of those Web sites you will leave the Global Translator Services Web site and Global Translator Services will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any Web site which is not under the control of Global Translator Services External sites are not endorsed by Global Translator Services and Global Translator Services makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external Web site.
(5) Global Translator Services hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by it on this Web site for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(6) This Web site is provided as a service to its visitors. Global Translator Services reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this Web site at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(8) Copyright Information: All content of this Web site is owned or used by permission by Global Translator Services and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(a) Reproduction of images and other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the photographer and only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute, or publicly display the image.
(b) It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
(c) Use of Information on this Web site. The copyrights of the images and other material on this Web site are owned by Global Translator Services or the individual photographers who have authorized their use on this Web site.
(d) Use of Other Images and Information. Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without the express permission of Global Translator Services or the photographer.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks. ® / ™ denote trademarks of Global Translator Services Incorporated and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries unless otherwise indicated. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products ("Intellectual Property") contained on this Web site are protected in the United States and internationally. Except to accurately identify the Glboal Translator Services products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without the prior express written authorization of Global Translator Services